(+7:47) Stephen: Homosexuals are desperately looking for acceptance and they will do everything and anything possible to force you to give in to them. You may do the slightest act of kindness toward them and they will immediately misconstrue that as you are giving them full approval now of their homosexuality. Let me give you a final word on this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having your child there for the holidays, you should show that unconditional love, allow your child to be there, have the whole family together. That doesn’t mean you have to be forced by your child in having the partner come. Let your child come by himself or herself.
— Daniel Gonzales
Canadian Ex-Gay Mayoral Candidate Should Listen to Exodus
NARTH Disavows Its Own Web Site
Hugo Schwyzer: Straight Man, Gay Bar
Chambers on CNN Tonight
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
- Janet says: I think that it's an amazing idea. If this is adopted,...