(+11:25) Stephen: I believe homosexual men need rock solid Bible believing Christian men to show them what real Christian male non sexual love is all about and Godly male Christian affirmation and encouragement through God’s word. Lesbians in turn need a Christian female to show them what real nonsexual Christian love is all about as well. However I always encourage these friendships with homosexuals if possible be with a husband and wife for precautionary measures. Many homosexuals can perceive this love, attention and affection that they’re receiving as sexual and sometimes will become emotionally codependent with their Christian friends. The opposite sex partner of the Christian married couple provides that safe important boundary. If the Christian is not married it might be best to bring another man along when befriending a homosexual male or another woman when befriending a lesbian individual.
— Daniel Gonzales
Cincinnati Background Info
ATB: Exgay Stephen Bennett Loves Rosie O’Donnell
Sports Fans At Exodus?
Porn Filters: Blocking the Benign, Sparing the Sleaze
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
- Janet says: I think that it's an amazing idea. If this is adopted,...