- Candace Chellew-Hodges proposes a new framework for the debate over the Bible and homosexuality.
- The Malaysian National News Agency reports on a worrying moral decadence; its tentacles had engulfed the west, and it is now gripping the country with its ills and evil ways. “Womanly” males are to be monitored, while parents are warned children will be trapped by its clutches. Like a malignant cancer, this felony threatens to bring destruction and devastation to society, along with many diseases. Its name? They call it “Homosexual“.
- A gay Christian blogger offers a thoughtful response to Alan Chambers’ recent New Man eMagazine article.
- The Italian government was ordered to give 100,000 Euros to a gay man as compensation for having his Constitutional rights violated. During a medical exam for the military, he disclosed he was gay and they ordered he re-take his driving exam or have his license suspended on the grounds that he was afflicted with “sexual identity disturbance.” Even after passing the test, he was granted a license for only a year instead of the usual ten. The judges deciding the case ruled on the grounds that homosexuality could not be called a mental illness.
- Peterson Toscano responds to a man struggling with his sexual orientation.
- Insure.com’s CEO Robert Bland, all the while protesting to have “no agenda,” not only espouses Paul Cameron’s “research” on his website, he goes so far as to continually support and defend Cameron’s work. The infamous “gay mortality study” is used to justify the blanket statement the being a gay man makes you die sooner in what is supposed to be an impartial, informative article.
- Right on the heels of Sally Kern, Oklahoma County Commissioner Brent Rinehart has produced his own comic book in which he fights homosexual “pedifiles” – many of whom are apparently eager to become Boy Scout leaders.
- A repeal of a Jim Crow-era law banning out of state marriages in Massachusetts has prompted MassResistance and Peter LaBarbera to react quite unfavorably, calling it a “recipe for chaos” and warning it would “cause havoc.”
— Emily K
XGW Digest: July 9, 2011
Friend Or Foe? How Must We Respond to Embarrassing Quotes
Focus on the Family’s Moral Relativism
MinistryWatch Analyzes Finances of Ex-Gays, Focus on the Family
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
- Janet says: I think that it's an amazing idea. If this is adopted,...