- The Bloomington, IL Pantagraph examines the spectrum of opinion within Christianity on the issue of homosexuality.
- At the blog “The Unseen Disciple,” Christian ex-gay ministries are examined to see not only if they could be called Christian, but if they could even be called “ministries.” Hat tip: TWO
- Anna Quindlen talks about gay marriage.
- The Christian Post continues to call it gay “marriage,” but admits that a recent study shows that the California ruling “could provide a $370 million boost to the economy over the next three years.”
- Peterson Toscano’s Homo No Mo stage show is now available on DVD.
- Exodus VP Randy Thomas watches Florida and California grapple with marriage equality “with a sad and contemplative heart” and declares that “we definitely need to be praying.”
- PFLAG to greet Love Won Out attendees in Orlando with coffee, donuts and information on how to love their gay and lesbian family members.
— Emily K
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
- Janet says: I think that it's an amazing idea. If this is adopted,...