Two days ago we reported on media reports from Jamaica following a visit there from Exodus board vice chairman Dennis Jernigan. Jamaica is a particularly violent place for gay and lesbians. Jernigan’s visit and statements while there were used in support of their anti-sodomy laws. The US, Great Britain and others are apparently trying to […]
Tagged: anti-gay violence
Truth Wins Out reports that the vice chairman of the Exodus board, Dennis Jernigan, may have inserted himself into a Uganda like situation in Jamaica, a place with a virulently anti-gay atmosphere. According to quotes in the Jamaican press, Jernigan claimed he was once gay but no more, and mentioned his marriage. He also disparaged […]
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Regan Talley DuCasse says: NO!!! NO NO NO NO!!!! Oh no....
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of nonsense...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know God's will, and to...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...