- The Iowa Supreme Court rules that both of a child’s lesbian parents must be listed on the birth certificate.
- The Albanian government passes a hate crimes law.
- Frank Bruni challenges the religious right’s attempt to monopolize ‘moral values.’
- A gay couple is attacked outside Madison Square Gardens.
- Illinois Republican Party chairman Pat Brady is forced to resign over his support for gay rights.
- Delaware becomes the 11th state to legalize marriage equality.
- A father and son plan an 1,800-mile bike ride to protest the Boy Scouts’ anti-gay policies.
- Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist endorses marriage equality.
- The Minnesota House of Representatives passes a marriage equality bill.
- The American Family Association’s Bryan Fischer dodges a question about his sexual attractions.
- Congressman Mark Pocan’s husband is issued a House Spouse ID.
— Eugene Wagner
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
- Janet says: I think that it's an amazing idea. If this is adopted,...