- Peterson Toscano shares the story of a former ex-gay in Malta.
- Paul Varnell looks at the state of gay rights outside of the western world.
- Focus on the Family hides a video it had posted only 12 days prior calling for Christians to “pray for rain of Biblical proportions” during the Democratic National Convention in Denver. They are now claiming the video was supposed to be humorous and not taken seriously.
- Anti-gay activists are getting worked up over the declaration of a “Harvey Milk Day” in California, claiming that schoolchildren would be forced to celebrate the day in the classroom, and therefor be sexually indoctrinated. Benjamin Lopez of the Traditional Values Coalition is especially peeved, saying that Milk contributed nothing to the state of California “other than encouraging gay people to come out of the closet.”
- BTB has been extensively covering the Proposition 8 campaign in California, legislation that would ban same-sex marriage in the state. Usually euphemisms like “protecting traditional marriage” and “religious freedom” are used when anti-gay activists describe their efforts, but in a meeting with the editorial board of the LA Times, Prop. 8 supporters bared their true colors, leaving the writers “momentarily speechless.”
— Emily K
Dr. Joseph Nicolosi of NARTH Demonstrates the ‘Grey Zone’
Focus/Family Sees Gay Marriage As Evil Conspiracy to Silence All Christians
Exgay Leader Comments on Swaggart Death Threat
XGW Digest: February 6, 2010
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
- Janet says: I think that it's an amazing idea. If this is adopted,...