- Paige Schilt of Soulforce shares about her experiences on the American Family Outing.
- The Asheville chapter of PFLAG hosts the Real Families Picnic in response to Exodus’ conference.
- Cartoonist Jack T. Chick, known for his infamous “Chick Tracts,” has aligned himself with Nazi-admiring anti-gay “researcher” Paul Cameron.
- Residents of the Greek island of Lesbos have unsuccessfully tried to make it illegal for anyone to identify as “lesbian” if they do not originate from the island. They claim that gay women who use the term “lesbian” to describe themselves are damaging the islanders’ cultural heritage.
- YouTuber “Planet Narth” gives us a “great thought” from Joseph Nicolosi.
- From “Good As You:” Peter LaBarbera, known in many circles as “Porno Pete” for his tireless “investigation” of gay pornography of all kinds, has posted an obscure image to his website that lives up to that nickname. Its purpose? To illustrate his opposition to gays and lesbians serving openly in the military.
— Emily K
Holiday Ripoff? Phantom Rebates At Roxio
US Christians Denounce Gay Hate in Uganda
Exodus Web Site Promotes Discredited ‘Research’ of Paul Cameron
Must-Read Conservative Insight Into Exgay Ideology
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Regan Talley DuCasse says: NO!!! NO NO NO NO!!!! Oh no....
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of nonsense...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know God's will, and to...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...