Earlier this week XGW’s Timothy Kincaid wrote about fallen ex-gay Michael Johnston’s appearance in the video “It’s Not Gay” which is still being sold by several anti-gay organizations. This morning gay activist Wayne Besen filed a complaint against one such organization, Americans For Truth, for selling what Besen calls “a fraudulent video” with the Illinois Attorney General.
— Dave Rattigan
British-Canadian freelance writer, editor and creative with an interest in religion, LGBT issues, arts, film and horror. Editor of Prescot Online. Occasional contributor to The Guardian's Comment is free.
Offend One Audience, Woo Another: Former Lesbian Magazine Gets A Boost From Religious Rightists
Rekers Responds to Rentboy Accusations
Who Da Man — Andrew Sullivan, Wayne Besen, Or XGW?
VP of Exodus, Randy Thomas, decries Maddow, defends Cohen
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
- Janet says: I think that it's an amazing idea. If this is adopted,...