From Pastor Brenda:
- God’s love and favor depends on my behavior.
- All ministers are people of God and can be trusted.
- Material blessings are a sign of spiritual strength.
- I can work my way to heaven.
- Problems in my life are a result of some kind of sin.
- If it’s not in the Bible it isn’t relevant.
- A strong enough faith will protect me from problems and pain.
- God hates sinners, is angry with me, and wants to punish me.
- Having true faith means waiting for God to help me; doing nothing until He does.
- More than anything else God wants me to be happy.
About Number 10: How many times have I heard exgay advocates report happiness as a key objective in their personal testimonies?