Two days ago I posted a comment to a post by straight white male Alan Chambers on the Exodus Live Out Loud blog where he accuses gay rights groups of “hijacking” the civil rights movement. My response consisted of a simply stated quote from Coretta Scott King which disagreed with Chambers’ viewpoint. Two days later my comment has yet to be approved and posted by Exodus moderators. So while it appears Exodus runs advertisements asking people to “Question Homosexuality” once again Exodus itself refuses to be questioned.
— Daniel Gonzales
Montgomery County Sex-Ed Curriculum Cleared for Take-off
Exodus Has A New Book Out
XGW Digest: June 18, 2011
A New Approach for Exodus to Consider
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
- Janet says: I think that it's an amazing idea. If this is adopted,...