I just had a long conversation with Christopher Eberz from the Queer Student Union at the University of California at Santa Barbara where ex-gay Chad Thompson spoke in February. I know it’s a bit late to be posting on this but Chris sent me to his blog where he wrote a very perceptive first person reaction to Chad’s speech. I like to think it’s because Chris reads XGW that he was able to see below the surface of what Chad was and wasn’t saying.
— Daniel Gonzales
Ex-Gay ‘Touch Therapy’ Leads to Sexual Assault Conviction
Hypersensitive Over the Word ‘homosexual’
Ex-Gay TV Commercial Pulled Following Facebook Campaign
UK: The Times Investigates the Ex-Gay Movement
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
- Janet says: I think that it's an amazing idea. If this is adopted,...