Concerned Women for America labels as “sin advocates” anyone who disagrees with its support for discrimination against gay Presbyterians.

CWFA claims it was a bad week for tolerance. But it overlooks setbacks for the antigay side, as church officials sought to slow down the schismatic, antigay Confessing Church movement.

CWFA notes that only 20 percent of Presbyterians belong to the Confessing Church movement, which CWFA endorses. Are the remaining 80 percent of Presbyterians who oppose schism “sin advocates”?

Categorized in:

Tagged in: