Stephen Bennett’s blog entry for May 1 is titled Learning to Respectfully Agree to Disagree: Something Impossible for Most Homosexuals?. Bennett’s essay is a model of exgay tolerance — up to a point.
3 search results for ""janet hensley""
This morning, Janet Hensley — a volunteer for Stephen Bennett Ministries and an online "researcher" for Yahoo’s exgaydiscussion board — resumed spamming Ex-Gay Watch with a half-dozen posts in a row, all blindly accusing all same-sex attracted individuals of every evil that she, Bennett, or James Dobson apparently could imagine. Ex-Gay Watch is a place […]
Stephen Bennett defends his hostility to gay parents, their families, and supportive straight parents during his Aug. 7 protest in Provincetown, Mass. Other online coverage: A pro-exgay Yahoo group discusses Stephen Bennett’s antigay protest starting here. One of the group moderators is Janet Hensley (saltnlight). In addition to excluding gay-tolerant and gay-affirming individuals from the […]
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
- Janet says: I think that it's an amazing idea. If this is adopted,...