— David Roberts
Hardliners Pre-Emptively Spin Exposé of Survivors of Ex-Gay Abuse
Is the End of Exodus International Near?
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Regan Talley DuCasse says: NO!!! NO NO NO NO!!!! Oh no....
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of nonsense...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know God's will, and to...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
sheesh – just watched Gods and Gays, then this video (great follow up piece) – but omigosh, I’m kind of a wreck trying to process it all.
I can’t believe he (AC) would have the nerve to say he doesn’t have the time to make a stand now pro or con same-sex marriage – when he certainly DID have plenty of time to denigrate it before…
…the duplicity of this man leaves me speechless….
I’m really hoping there will be a fair amount of commentary here because I’m not quite able to process this all in my own head!
How timely. I am reading a new book, the first one, that seems to be making “the rounds” titled ArcLight Book One – The Decade of Correction (2013-2023), in which the author/scribe states Jesus (Jahwshua), dictated to him, the entire content of the book in the form of several Letters. It’s a good read and I have found the several “Letters” in the book to be strangely penetrating in a positive way.
I’d like to share something that happened. When I read the post about Exodus International closing I was a bit stunned, so I opened the book to a random page and just started reading, a thing I have done a few times when difficult situations have come about. I was quite taken with the following words.
This is what “Jesus” said;
“Breaching God’s authentic love for an imposter god-war-model is a form of spiritual violence not only to others, but to yourself. It places you in harm’s way and makes you unavailable to my words. “Lead us not into temptation” is exactly the opposite of what war gods do. They are your first line of defense against sanity. The “temptation” to judge your brother when war gods create conflict between you is that on which war gods depend. Is this false god of judgment, slavery and death what you will allow to continue to rule your hearts, minds and souls of humanity? Was this with great forethought your personally chosen “god”? Or was it, beyond your knowledge, directed at you by default at birth? You can choose again. I can only do so much as you have free will. But I can implore you to re-choose peace of the Real God instead of war gods.”
Eerily, this seems to speak to the current situation.